Children 16 or older must sign their own Canadian passports. Children under 16 may sign their own passports, especially if they are between 11 and 15. If parents sign their children’s Canadian passports they invalidate them. Do not sign your child’s Canadian passport under any circumstances.
Visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/passport/help/child.asp for more information.
Contact Parsai Immigration Services for your citizenship and passport requirements.
- Visa-waiver and Border Crossing Programs versus eTA
- Who is exempt from eTA?
- Canada eTA during the leniency period
- Who does not need an eTA?
- Canadian Dual Citizens – New Restrictions?
- Definition of spouse for the purpose of immigration to Canada
- Definition of spousal sponsor
- How to move to Canada? General Info
- Some immigration acronyms
“This article provides information of a general nature only. It may no longer be current. It does not provide legal advice nor should it be relied upon. If you have specific legal questions you should consult a lawyer. If you are looking for official immigration advice contact us.”