Parsai Immigration Services is owned and run by Alireza (Al) Parsai a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) and an Ashton College instructor. He offers services in the following matters:
- Immigration to Canada under federal programs
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Immigration Hearings before the Immigration and Refugee Board
- Inadmissibility to Canada
- Temporary visas (tourist visa, business visa, work permit, study permit, temporary resident permit, super visa, etc.)
- Citizenship applications
If you are willing to use our services please get in touch with us through one of the following methods. Please note that we do not offer services for the purpose of immigration to Quebec.
123 Queen Street West, (Sheraton Centre Toronto)
Toll-Free from the US and Canada:
Our mailing/alternative address which leads to the same unit:
Parsai Immigration Services
100 RICHMOND ST W
TORONTO ON M5H 3K6
Alternatively, leave us a private message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.