If you are willing to apply for immigration to Canada you may fax us your CV (Résumé) or upload it using the following button.
- The resume must contain the following information:
- Your full name (name, middle name, and family name)
- Your contact information (email, phone, full address)
- Your education (number of years full-time studies, vocational training, etc.)
- Your family status (marital status, number of children, age of children, etc.)
- Your work experience in the past 10 years (companies, countries, cities, job duties)
- Your knowledge of English and French in writing, speaking, listening, and reading (also if you have taken IELTS and/or TEF exams)
- Mention if you have any relatives in Canada and their relationship to you
- Mention if you have studied or worked in Canada in the past
- Your financial status (your assets and liabilities)
- Do you have a clean record/Have you ever been convicted?
- Any other piece of information that could help us with better analyzing your resume.
- Make sure to enter correct phone number(s) and email address.
- The immigration résumés needs to be written in English only.
- Our response to you is unofficial and is not considered consultation and/or legal advice.
- While we review the resume at no charge the ultimate purpose of filling out the form is to hire Al (Alireza) Parsai a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) and a member in good standing of ICCRC (R417039) to help you with your application. Please keep this in mind.
- If you are willing to sponsor a family member then click here.
- You may upload PDF, Word Document, or Text files only.
- The maximum file size is 640KB.
[inline_upload uploadpatterns=”*.doc, *.docx, *.pdf, *.txt, *.rtf” maxsize=”1″ createpath=”true” uploadpath=”uploads/parsaimmuploaddir” notify=”true” notifyrecipients=”email@example.com” ]
Alternatively you may fax your “immigration resume” to +1-647-436-8178